Act Now!! Be People Who Care
- Do you like getting fresh air? Exercise?
- Do you enjoy a sense of achievement?
- Do you wish to learn new skills?
- Do you like meeting new people?
- Do you have a heart for helping those in your community?
- If your answer is YES! then join us at Easy Care Gardening!
Become a volunteer and you can be a valuable member of the community by helping elderly folk enjoy their home gardens longer.
Why you may choose to join us as a volunteer?
There are many needy clients wanting help. We are a respected charity in the community. You can join some great and friendly teams of active, community minded people, who like to help others. You will be allowed plenty of flexibility in the gardening schedule each month. You will love what you do if you join us as a volunteer!.
What you will do as a Volunteer
You will help provide an “easy care” (low maintenance) gardening service, helping support the frail aged, other people with a disability, and their carers, to stay in their homes.
Experiences, Expenses & Training
No gardening experience is needed to be a volunteer just a willingness to help and be reasonably active. There are free training sessions…
Expenses are reimbursed, tools & needed materials provided for you to use.