Act Now!! Be People Who Care
- Do you like getting fresh air? Exercise?
- Do you enjoy a sense of achievement?
- Do you wish to learn new skills?
- Do you like meeting new people?
- Do you have a heart for helping those in your community?
- If your answer is YES! then join us at Easy Care Gardening!
Become a volunteer and you can contribute by helping older members of the community enjoy their home gardens longer.
Why choose to join us as a volunteer?
There are many clients wanting help. You can join a friendly team of active, community minded people, who like to help others. There is flexibility for our volunteers in the gardening schedule each month. There are a variety of benefits in becoming a volunteer, including gentle fitness and socialising.
What you will do as a Volunteer
You will help provide an “easy care” (low maintenance) gardening service, helping support frail aged, and their carers, to stay in their homes.
Experiences, Expenses & Training
No gardening experience is needed to be a volunteer, just a willingness to help and be reasonably active. There are free training sessions…
Expenses are reimbursed, tools & necessary materials are provided for you to use.