In the course of operating the ECG Services, we may collect two types of information about our users: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
"Personal Information" is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, birth date and gender. Personal information collected by us when you choose to provide to us when emailing your personal information. We keep a record of your personal information and any correspondence for only the specific purposes the information has been sent for.
"Non-Personal Information" is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain used to access ECG, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors and average time spent on the ECG website, is also considered Non-Personal Information.
Personal Information may be used by us for the following purposes:
- Providing you with the ECG services and information you have requested from us, including your use of the ECG site. We may from time to time use your Personal Information to contact you about changes, enhancements or similar notices related to ECG services;
- If you indicated that you were interested in receiving information from ECG. ECG may send you email regarding training or other services that we feel may be of interest to you. If at any time you would like to end your subscription to any such email materials, follow the directions posted at the bottom of the email material;
- ECG may also use Personal Information if it has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law or in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. We will only disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- Where you have specifically given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a designated purpose;
- As may be set out in the Terms and Conditions applicable to ECG, to facilitate the provision of such service, such as fulfilling legal requirements; or
- As required by law, including by an order of any court, institution or body with jurisdiction or authority to compel the production of information, or in order to protect or defend a legal interest;
If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive any e-mail materials to which you have subscribed, you may choose to unsubscribe to these e-mails by following the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail material.
You should always keep us up to date with any change of information as soon as possible to enable us to have your most updated contact information. This can be done via the different contact methods on Contact Us